Meet Other Students is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 82074038 and is located at Meranti 15 (5245CS) in Rosmalen, the Netherlands, hereafter: Meet Other Students.
Article 1 - General
In these general terms and conditions, the following terms are used in the following sense, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Offer: any offer or quotation to the User for the rendering of Services by Meet Other Students.
- Services: the services which Meet Other Students offers, such as organizing Events or activities as well as making available the website on which Users can meet each other and on which User organizes an Event or activity in which other Users can participate.
- Event or activity: the Event or activity organized by Meet Other Students for the benefit of the User or the Event or activity organized by a User in which other Users can participate.
- User: the natural person, not exercising a profession or running a business, who uses the Website or enters into an Agreement with Meet Other Students.
- Meet Other Students: the service provider who offers Services to User.
- Agreement: any Agreement and other obligations between User and Meet Other Students, as well as proposals of Meet Other Students for Services provided by Meet Other Students to User which are accepted by User and have been accepted and executed by Meet Other Students with which these General Terms and Conditions form an indissoluble whole.
Article 2 - Applicability
- Before an Agreement is concluded, the User shall be provided with these Terms and Conditions. If this is not reasonably possible, Meet Other Students shall indicate to User in what way User can inspect the General Terms and Conditions.
- Deviation from these General Terms and Conditions is not possible. In exceptional situations, deviation from the General Conditions is possible as far as this has been explicitly agreed with Meet Other Students in writing.
- These General Terms and Conditions are also applicable to additional, amended and follow-up assignments from User.
- If one or more stipulations of these General Terms and Conditions are null and void or annulled in part or in full, the other stipulations of these General Terms and Conditions shall remain in force and the null and void stipulation(s) shall be replaced by a stipulation with the same purport as the original stipulation.
- Uncertainties about the content, explanation or situations not provided for in these general terms and conditions must be assessed and explained in the spirit of these general terms and conditions.
- The applicability of articles 7:404 and 7:407 paragraph 2 of the Dutch Civil Code is explicitly excluded.
- If in these general terms and conditions reference is made to she/he, this should also be understood as a reference to he/she/it, if and insofar as applicable.
- In the event that Meet Other Students has not always demanded compliance with these General Terms and Conditions, it shall retain its right to demand compliance with these General Terms and Conditions in whole or in part.
- By using the Meet Other Students website, User agrees that Meet Other Students communicates about the services by means of messaging (which also includes electronic communication). When Meet Other Students refers to the website, this also includes the online portal.
Article 3 - The Offer
- All offers made by Meet Other Students are without engagement, unless explicitly indicated otherwise in writing. If the Offer is valid in a limited way or under specific conditions, this will be explicitly mentioned in the Offer.
- Meet Other Students is only bound to an Offer if it is confirmed by the User. Nevertheless, Meet Other Students is entitled to refuse an Agreement with a (potential) User for reasons Meet Other Students can justify. Meet Other Students shall be entitled to cancel an Event or Activity in which case Meet Other Students shall not be bound by the Event or Activity.
- The Offer contains a description of the Services offered. The description is sufficiently specified so that the User is able to make a proper assessment of the Offer. Any details in the Offer are merely an indication and cannot be a ground for any damages or dissolution of the Agreement.
- Offers or quotations do not automatically apply to follow-up orders.
Article 4 - Formation of the Agreement
- The Agreement is realised when User has accepted an Offer or Agreement from Meet Other Students by registration and payment on the Website. If User has accepted the Offer by entering into an Agreement with Meet Other Students, Meet Other Students will confirm the Agreement with User in writing, at least by e-mail.
- Meet Other Students is not bound to an Offer if User could have reasonably expected or should have understood that the Offer contains an obvious mistake or clerical error. User cannot derive any rights from this error or mistake.
- Any Agreement entered into with Meet Other Students rests with the company and not with an individual person associated with Meet Other Students.
- The right of withdrawal of User in the exercise of profession or business is excluded, unless agreed otherwise. User being a Consumer has the right of withdrawal during the legal period of 14 days, unless Meet Other Students has already started the services with User's permission. By means of this permission User waives her right of withdrawal.
Article 5 - Duration of the agreement on access to the website
- The Agreement is entered into for a definite period of time. User can choose from different durations, namely one month, three months or twelve months. The Agreement will be tacitly renewed each time for the same period, unless User or Meet Other Students terminates the Agreement. The Agreement can be cancelled daily after the first period. Termination takes place by cancelling through the platform.
- Meet Other Students may offer a two-month trial period. In case User or Meet Other Students does not terminate the Agreement, this Agreement will be tacitly extended by one month, one quarter or one year, depending on the term chosen by User.
- Both User and Meet Other Students may dissolve the Agreement on the basis of an attributable failure in the fulfillment of the Agreement if the other party has been declared in default in writing and has been given a reasonable term to fulfill its obligations and it still fails to fulfill its obligations properly. This also includes the User's payment and cooperation obligations.
- Dissolution of the Agreement shall not affect User's payment obligations insofar as Meet Other Students has already performed work or delivered services at the time of dissolution. User shall pay the agreed fee.
- Both User and Meet Other Students may terminate the Agreement wholly or partly in writing with immediate effect without further notice of default if one of the parties is in suspension of payment, bankruptcy has been filed or the company concerned ends by liquidation. If a situation as mentioned above occurs, Meet Other Students shall never be obliged to refund monies already received and/or to pay damages.
Article 6 - Duration of the Agreement concerning events or activities organized by Meet Other Students
- The Agreement is entered into for the duration as stated in the Agreement.
- The Agreement shall end automatically as soon as the Event or activity stipulated in the Agreement has ended or if the agreed term of the Event or activity has expired.
- Both User and Meet Other Students can dissolve the Agreement based on an attributable failure in the fulfillment of the Agreement if the other party has been declared in default in writing and has been given a reasonable term to fulfill its obligations and it still fails to fulfill its obligations properly. This also includes the User's payment and cooperation obligations.
- In the event of a premature termination of the Agreement, the User is not entitled to any refund of the admission ticket.
- Both User and Meet Other Students may terminate the Agreement in whole or in part in writing with immediate effect without further notice of default if one of the parties has been granted suspension of payment, a petition for bankruptcy has been filed or the company concerned ends by liquidation. If a situation as mentioned above occurs, Meet Other Students shall never be obliged to refund monies already received and/or to pay damages.
Article 7 - Use of the Meet Other Students website
- Meet Other Students shall make every effort to make the Meet Other Students website available to User. All services are carried out on the basis of an obligation of effort. User has access to the Meet Other Students website after User has entered into an Agreement with Meet Other Students and User has fulfilled its payment obligation.
- User is at all times responsible for all data and information which she places or has placed on her account and/or the Meet Other Students website. If User suspects that the information provided is incorrect or incomplete, User shall inform Meet Other Students without delay and provide the correct information or adjust it in User's account. User is responsible for keeping his information up to date and can adjust his information in his own account.
- Meet Other Students may impose further restrictions or conditions on the access to and use of certain parts or functions of the Website, such as but not limited to creating an account, completing a verification process and/or meeting specific quality or suitability criteria.
Article 8 - Obligations when using the Meet Other Students website
- User has at all times an independent responsibility for the use of the Meet Other Students website. User is obliged to adhere to the following rules during the use of the Meet Other Students website. User shall refrain from using the Meet Other Students website:om handmatige of geautomatiseerde programmatuur, apparatuur of andere processen te gebruiken om de binnen de Meet Other Students website gebruikte gegevens op het internet te indexeren of te scrapen;
- to use manual or automated software, equipment or other processes to index or scrape the data used within the Meet Other Students website on the Internet;
- in a way that constitutes illegal activities or activities contrary to morality or public order;
- to copy (parts of) the Meet Other Students website from Meet Other Students;
- to otherwise cause damage to the interests of Meet Other Students.
- In case of (possible) criminal acts, Meet Other Students is entitled to report this and to hand over the data supplied by the User to the competent authorities, as well as to take all actions required of it within the framework of the investigation. Meet Other Students is entitled to deny User access to the Meet Other Students website and/or terminate the use of the Meet Other Students website.
- Apart from the obligations under the law, any damage caused by incompetence or not acting in accordance with the above points shall be at the User's expense and risk.
- User is responsible for the correct security of the (mobile) device on which he uses the Meet Other Students website, as well as for the security and confidentiality of his own login details.
- Each User must create an account for the purpose of accessing and using the Website.
- The account can be registered with an email address and a password, unless otherwise indicated.
- The User is required to provide accurate and complete information during account registration and to keep the account updated at all times.
- The User is solely responsible for his/her login details and should not provide these login details to third parties. If a User suspects that the login details have been lost, stolen or possible unauthorized use of the account, the User must contact Meet Other Students immediately. User is solely responsible for all activities carried out through his/her own account, unless User can prove that he/she was not negligent. This includes in any case: not reporting the unauthorized use or loss of login data.
- If User posts a story, photo and/or video on the Meet Other Students Website, User must adhere to all obligations as included in this article. By uploading a story on the Meet Other Students Website, among other things:
- User grants Meet Other Students a license to publish and otherwise use, copy and commercially exploit such content on the Website or on other Meet Other Students websites;
- waives, as far as legally possible, the personality rights attached to the content, including the creator's right to oppose publication without attribution, publication under another name or modification of the work.
Article 9 - User's obligations when attending an Event or activity organized by Meet Other Students
- User is obliged to supply all information requested by Meet Other Students as well as relevant data when agreeing with the Offer in order to execute the Agreement correctly and efficiently. In any case, this includes name, contact details and email address.
- Meet Other Students is not obliged to check the correctness and/or completeness of the information provided to it. In case of incorrect and/or incomplete information, Meet Other Students may deny the User access to the Event or activity.
- User is obliged to identify himself at the first request of Meet Other Students and/or a third party engaged by it.
- During her visit to the Event c.q. activity the User has to behave in accordance with public order, good morals and the rules of decency which apply to the nature of the visited Event c.q. activity. If and as far as applicable, User shall comply with the directions and instructions given by (employees of) Meet Other Students. User
- Entering the Event/Activity location is entirely at the User's own risk and responsibility. The User is obliged to comply with the safety regulations at all times.
- In case of non-compliance with the (behavioural) rules and/or misconduct of User (and/or the minor), Meet Other Students is entitled to terminate the Agreement and deny the relevant User access to the Event c.q. activity.
Article 10 - Organisation of events or activities by Users
- Users may organize an Event or activity through the Website and charge a participation fee. This participant fee may not exceed the actual costs incurred or to be incurred.
- The offer of the User who organizes an Event or activity will be published by Meet Other Students on the website, based on the information supplied by the User. Meet Other Students shall never be liable for the content of the offer and/or information about the Event or activity on the Website.
- The Agreement is concluded at the moment the User finalizes the Agreement by clicking on the button 'Buy Now' during the placement process of an Event c.q. activity of another User via the Meet Other Students Website.
- Meet Other Students will confirm the Agreement with the User organizing the Event c.q. activity to User electronically at the email address provided by the User.
- The Agreement can only be executed by the User who organizes the Event or activity if the other User has provided his/her contact and name and address details completely and correctly. User is obliged to report inaccuracies in the mentioned payment data immediately to Meet Other Students or the other User.
- User has the right to determine whether to grant a refund when another User cancels for the Event/activity. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, a User may cancel the Agreement with another User free of charge up to 48 hours before the relevant Event or activity. Money already paid will be refunded by Meet Other Students as soon as possible to the same account as the account with which User paid for the service.
- When a User registers for a paid Event c.q. activity, an automatic message will be sent to the User, stating to which bank account the costs have to be transferred. Users are responsible for these payment transactions.
- Meet Other Students is never liable for payment transactions between Users.
Article 11 - User conduct
- 1. User is not allowed to act indecently, unlawfully or against the law or to incite or encourage others to do so. For example, User is prohibited from:
- use threatening language towards Users or towards Meet Other Students;
- post unlawful texts, images and/or sound material;
- post texts or picture and/or sound material which infringes on the (intellectual property) rights of third parties.
- directly or indirectly include requests for and/or expressions of contact information, such as telephone numbers, street addresses, surnames, URLs, e-mail addresses or other personally identifiable information, in communications to other Users;
- post pictures of a sexual nature, youth pictures, group pictures, pictures of animals, or pictures of people other than themselves;
- to use the data of other Users for a purpose other than that for which it is intended, including sending spam and chain letters and/or processing these data for any commercial purposes;
- disseminate commercial information in communications to other Users and/or mention it on one's own profile;
- cause damage or nuisance to other Users or Meet Other Students;
- make racist or offensive statements in communication to other Users and/or mention it on one's profile;
- publish, reproduce or otherwise (re)use the information of another User in any way without the explicit permission of the User concerned;
- give login details of the User to third parties, these are strictly personal and non-transferable;
- adopt a false identity or impersonate another person.
- If a User acts contrary to what is stated in this article, Meet Other Students may terminate the Agreement with User and adjust, block or remove his profile immediately. Meet Other Students shall notify User of the blocking or removal stating the reason. Meet Other Students may, but does not undertake to, refund the remaining fee.
- User accepts that Meet Other Students may, if there is reasonable cause to do so, check the data and conduct provided by User in connection with possible violations of this article.
Article 12 - Access to the Website
- Meet Other Students offers the use of the Meet Other Students website. Meet Other Students is never responsible for and/or has no influence on the execution of the offered services by Users, such as the organization of Events or activities outside Meet Other Students.
- All information and numbers shown on the Meet Other Students website are subject to spelling and typing errors.
- User shall ensure that all data which Meet Other Students indicates are necessary or which User should reasonably understand are necessary for access and/or use of the Meet Other Students website are provided to Meet Other Students in good time.
- Meet Other Students is not liable for any damage, of whatever nature, which occurred because Meet Other Students relied on incorrect and/or incomplete data provided by the User, unless such incorrectness or incompleteness was known to Meet Other Students.
Article 13 - Communication facilities and Newsletter
- Meet Other Students enables Users to send messages to other Users. Users grant Meet Other Students permission to forward messages addressed to them via the communication facilities. In doing so, Meet Other Students will not pass on e-mail addresses or other contact details of Users to other Users.
- Meet Other Students advises Users to exercise due caution when sending messages through the Website. In particular, Meet Other Students advises Users not to include any financial information in messages unless this is necessary to participate in an Event or activity.
- The Website offers Users the opportunity to sign up to receive a newsletter from Meet Other Students or from third parties who offer the opportunity to do so through the Meet Other Students Website. If Users wish to receive the newsletter they may indicate so on the registration form or sign up for it via a link on the website. After registration Users may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the link in the newsletter itself.
Article 14 - Availability Meet Other Students website
- Meet Other Students does not guarantee that the services will always meet the expectations created in advance. Meet Other Students shall endeavour to offer the Meet Other Students website and access to the Meet Other Students website to the User without interruption, as far as possible, but Meet Other Students does not guarantee the full availability of the Meet Other Students website at all times. Meet Other Students is entitled if and as far as in its opinion there is a danger for the faultless functioning of the Meet Other Students website and to suspend the use of the Meet Other Students website. Meet Other Students is further entitled to take all measures it reasonably considers necessary to ensure the effective functioning of the Meet Other Students website.
- The Meet Other Students newsletter and/or website may contain informative blogs and/or advertisements and/or be made available by third parties. Meet Other Students is not liable and/or responsible for the information made available through the blogs and/or advertisements in the newsletter and/or website,
Article 15 - Notice and takedown
- If and as far as there is an infringement on the rights of Meet Other Students or third parties and/or unlawful action by User, Meet Other Students is entitled to shut down that part of the Meet Other Students website with immediate effect or exclude User from using it. Meet Other Students is obliged to remove any infringing/harmful information immediately. In no case Meet Other Students is liable for damages of any kind, as a result of the (temporary) closure of the service and/or the removal or passing on of data.
Article 16 - Payment and collection policy for use of the website
- The right to use the Meet Other Students website is subject to a periodic fee which User has to pay for the general use of the services of Meet Other Students. Payment is made by means of a direct debit for which User has explicitly granted permission.
- If User does not meet her (payment) obligations resulting from the agreement or these conditions, Meet Other Students is entitled to terminate the agreement and/or to suspend or terminate the use of the Meet Other Students website.
- In case of participation in events or activities, the User is obliged to pay the additional costs. This can be done by paying in advance or afterwards and depends on the kind of Event or activity. The User cannot derive any rights or expectations from an estimate issued in advance, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise.
- Meet Other Students is entitled to increase the applicable prices and rates annually in accordance with the applicable inflation rates. Other price changes during the Agreement are only possible if and insofar as they have been explicitly laid down in the Agreement.
- User shall pay these costs in a lump sum, without settlement or suspension, within the specified payment term to the account number and details of Meet Other Students made known to her.
- In case of liquidation, insolvency, bankruptcy, involuntary liquidation or application for payment against User, the payment and all other obligations of User under the Agreement shall become immediately due and payable.
- If the User does not meet her obligation to pay, and has not met her obligation within the stipulated payment term of 14 days, she will receive a further reminder or demand to meet her obligation to pay, If the User still does not meet her obligation to pay within the stipulated payment term, the User will be in default by operation of law.
- From the date that User is in default, Meet Other Students will be entitled, without further notice of default, to the statutory commercial interest from the first day of default until full payment and compensation of the extrajudicial costs in accordance with Article 6:96 of the Dutch Civil Code to be calculated according to the graduated scale from the Decree on compensation for extrajudicial collection costs of July 1, 2012.
- If Meet Other Students has incurred more or higher costs which are reasonably necessary, these costs are eligible for compensation. The integral judicial and execution costs shall also be borne by the User.
Article 17 - Suspension and dissolution
- Meet Other Students is entitled to retain the data, data files and more received or realized by it if User has not yet (completely) fulfilled its payment obligations. This right shall remain in full force and effect if Meet Other Students has good grounds for suspending payment.
- Meet Other Students shall be entitled to suspend compliance with its obligations as soon as the User is in default of any obligation arising from the Agreement, including late payment of its invoices. The suspension will be immediately confirmed to User in writing.
- In that case, Meet Other Students shall not be liable for any damage, for whatever reason, as a result of the suspension of its activities.
- The suspension (and/or dissolution) shall not affect User's payment obligations. Furthermore, User shall be obliged to compensate Meet Other Students for any financial loss suffered by Meet Other Students as a result of User's default.
Article 18 - Limitation liability website
- User shall indemnify Meet Other Students from the moment User first uses the Meet Other Students website for all damages incurred, except for intent or gross negligence on the part of Meet Other Students.
- Meet Other Students is not liable or obliged for a proper execution of the agreement between Users.
- Meet Other Students is not liable for damage which is or may be the result of (incomplete and/or incorrect) information on the Meet Other Students website or that of linked websites or websites.
- If the provision of Services by Meet Other Students leads to liability of Meet Other Students, this liability shall be limited to the total amount charged in the context of the Agreement, but only with regard to direct damage suffered by User unless the damage is the result of deliberate act or omission or intentionally bordering on recklessness on the part of Meet Other Students. Direct damage is understood to mean: reasonable costs incurred to limit or prevent direct damage, to determine the cause of the damage, the direct damage, the liability and the manner of recovery.
- In no case Meet Other Students is responsible for errors and/or irregularities in the functionality of the Meet Other Students website and is not liable for breakdowns or unavailability of the Meet Other Students website for whatever reason or the loss and/or mutilation of User's data and information.Meet Other Students does not guarantee the correct and complete transmission of the contents of and e-mail sent by/on behalf of Meet Other Students, nor the timely receipt thereof.
- User shall indemnify Meet Other Students for all claims of third parties due to a defect as a result of a service provided by User to a third party and partly consisted of Services provided by Meet Other Students, unless User can prove that the damage was exclusively caused by the Meet Other Students service.
- Meet Other Students shall not be liable if User did not receive the account information, correctly and/or in time. Meet Other Students shall never be liable if User has not kept his login and/or account information in a safe place or has given it to third parties.
- All claims of User due to shortcomings on the part of Meet Other Students expire if not reported to Meet Other Students in writing within one year. Any claim for damages against Meet Other Students must always be reported in writing, but at the latest within one year after the User was aware or could reasonably have been aware of the facts on which he bases his claims. After this period, such a claim shall be null and void.
Article 19 - Limitation of liability for the organization of events or activities
- If the User's stay at the Event or activity leads to Meet Other Students' liability, this liability shall be limited to the value of the Agreement concerning participation in the Event or activity, but only with regard to the direct damage suffered by the User, unless the damage is the result of an intentional act or omission or recklessness on the part of Meet Other Students. Direct damage is understood to mean: reasonable costs incurred to limit or prevent direct damage, to determine the cause of the damage, the direct damage, the liability and the manner of recovery.
- Meet Other Students is not liable for the way in which the program, whether or not in changed form, is filled in, including the content and duration of the program of the Event or activity.
- Meet Other Students excludes its liability for loss of clothing, items and/or other property of User and as such does not accept liability.
- Meet Other Students excludes its liability for hearing damage, sight damage, blindness and/or other physical injury of User in connection with the Event c.q. activity. User is expressly aware that loud and/or amplified music may be played during the Event c.q. activity and on or around the Event c.q. activity. Meet Other Students advises the User to protect his/her hearing with special earplugs during the Event or activity and to allow his/her hearing to rest once in a while by going to a room or place where no music is played.
- Meet Other Students explicitly excludes all liability for consequential damages. Meet Other Students is not liable for indirect damage, company damage, loss of profit and/or suffered loss, missed savings, damage by business stagnation, loss of assets, damage by delay, interest damage and immaterial damage.
- Meet Other Students shall only be liable for property damage and/or
consequential damage suffered by the User or injury inflicted on the
User, which is directly and exclusively the result of intentional or
gross negligence of Meet Other Students. The liability of the Meet Other
Students is excluded for, among other things:
- damage as a result of the actions of third parties, including persons engaged by the Meet Other Students for the purposes of the Event or activity and the persons engaged by these third parties;
- damage as a result of not following the instructions given by Meet Other Students and of not adhering to the generally accepted rules of decency;
- (consequential) damage as a result of unforeseen changes in the starting and closing times of the Event or activity.
- damage caused in any way by other Users and;
- damage as a consequence of loss, damage and/or theft of items or property of the User and/or the holder of an Admission Ticket.
- Meet Other Students, nor the third parties engaged by it are liable for any loss, injury, damage (direct/indirect), costs incurred while participating in Events or activities which have been organized through the Meet Other Students website.
- All claims of the User due to shortcomings on the part of Meet Other Students expire if they have not been reported in writing and with reasons to Meet Other Students within one year after the User was aware or could reasonably have been aware of the facts on which she bases her claims. One year after the termination of the Agreement between the parties, the liability of Meet Other Students expires.
Article 20 - Force Majeure
- Meet Other Students shall not be liable if they cannot meet their obligations due to a force majeure situation, nor can they be obliged to meet any obligation if they are hindered to do so due to a circumstance which is not due to their fault, and which is not for their account by virtue of the law, a legal act or generally accepted practice.
- Force majeure is in any case understood to mean, but is not limited to, the relevant definitions in the law and jurisprudence, (i) failure to properly fulfil obligations by suppliers or their subcontractors, (ii) defectiveness of goods, equipment, software or materials from third parties, (iii) government measures, (iv) power failure, (v) failure of internet, data network and telecommunication facilities (for example as a result of cybercrime and hacking), (vi) fire, (vii) natural disasters, (viii) war and terrorist attacks, (ix) general transport problems, (x) strikes at Meet Other Students' company and (xi) other situations which in the opinion of Meet Other Students are beyond its control which temporarily or permanently prevent Meet Other Students from fulfilling its obligations.
- Meet Other Students is entitled to appeal to force majeure if the circumstance preventing (further) fulfillment occurs after Meet Other Students should have fulfilled its commitment
Article 21 - Privacy, data processing and security
- Meet Other Students shall handle User's (personal) data with care and shall only use them in accordance with the applicable standards. If requested, Meet Other Students will inform the person concerned about this.
- User is responsible for the processing of data which are processed using a Meet Other Students service. User also guarantees that the content of the data is not unlawful and does not infringe any rights of third parties. Within this framework, User indemnifies Meet Other Students against any (legal) claim which is related to these data or the execution of the Agreement.
- If Meet Other Students, based on the Agreement, has to provide for security of information, this security shall meet the agreed specifications and a security level which, considering the state of the art, the sensitivity of the data, and the costs involved, is reasonable.
Article 22 - Intellectual Property Rights
- The User is explicitly forbidden to infringe on the intellectual property rights of Meet Other Students, as well as the good name of Meet Other Students. All intellectual property rights, copyrights of the Meet Other Students website, including the graphic designs, ideas and the like related to the Meet Other Students website belong exclusively to Meet Other Students and are explicitly not transferred to User.
- The User is prohibited from disclosing and/or reproducing, modifying or making available to third parties (including use with commercial purposes) any documents which are subject to Meet Other Students' IP rights and copyrights without the express prior written permission of Meet Other Students. If User wishes to make changes to items delivered by Meet Other Students, Meet Other Students must explicitly agree to the intended changes.
- The User is prohibited from using the items and documents which are subject to Meet Other Students' intellectual property rights in any other way than agreed in the Agreement.
Article 23 - Indemnification and correctness of information
- The User is solely responsible for the correctness, reliability and completeness of all data, information, documents and/or records, in whatever form, which it provides to Meet Other Students within the framework of an Agreement, as well as for the data which it has obtained from third parties and which have been provided to Meet Other Students for the purpose of executing the Service.
- The User shall indemnify Meet Other Students from any liability as a result of non-compliance or late compliance with the obligations regarding the timely provision of all correct, reliable and complete data, information, documents and/or records.
- User indemnifies Meet Other Students against all claims of third parties resulting from the work done for User, including but not limited to intellectual property rights on the data and information provided by User which can be used in the execution of the Agreement and/or User's acts or omissions towards third party(ies).
- If User provides electronic files, software or information carriers to Meet Other Students, User guarantees that these are free of viruses and defects.
Article 24 - Complaints
- If User is not satisfied with the services which are offered through the Meet Other Students website, User is obliged to report these complaints as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days after the reason which led to the complaint. Complaints can be reported via email@example.com with the subject "Complaint".
- The complaint must be sufficiently substantiated and/or explained by User in order for Meet Other Students to process the complaint and declare it well-founded.
- Meet Other Students shall respond to the complaint in terms of content as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after receipt of the complaint.
- Faults and/or problems resulting from improper use are at the expense and risk of the User.
Article 25 - Changes
- Meet Other Students is entitled to amend these Terms and Conditions unilaterally. User shall be informed about this as soon as possible. In any case, User can view the amended conditions through the Meet Other Students website.
Article 26 - Dispute settlement
- Dutch law is applicable to the legal relationship between Meet Other Students and User.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions turns out to be null and void or non-binding, Parties will remain bound to the other provisions. Parties shall replace the void and/or non-binding stipulation(s) by a binding stipulation of which the purport is as much as possible the same as the stipulation(s) to be replaced, within the framework of these terms and conditions.
- All disputes between Meet Other Students and User will be settled by the competent court of the district of Oost-Brabant, location 's-Hertogenbosch, unless mandatory law provisions lead to the jurisdiction of another court.
Rosmalen, the Netherlands, 28 May 2021